- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Walk-ins are welcome; however, we strongly encourage you to call us first so that we may prepare for your arrival.
At Aspen Grove Urgent Pet Care, we offer the payment solutions you need and the medical care your pet deserves. Monthly payment plans available through H3 Wellness Plus and Care Credit.
Learn more or apply online for our interest free payment solutions>>
Leading-Edge Technology, Quality Care, Convenient Location, Friendly Doctors and Staff
Aspen Grove Pet Urgent Care is conveniently located to provide your pet with emergent and urgent medical care. Our Fort Collins emergency vet hospital is equipped with advanced technology such as laser surgery, ultrasound, EKG, x-ray, dental x-ray, and an in-house laboratory and pharmacy. The experienced and skilled urgent pet care staff is trained to triage and provide critical, medical, and surgical care for your sick and injured pets when your primary care veterinarian is unavailable.
Fort Collins Emergency Vet Care
Medical emergencies can occur suddenly and without warning. In times of a life-threatening accident, or an urgent medical condition it is important for pet owners to have a basic understanding of common veterinary medical emergencies and basic first aid for their pet. At our Fort Collins emergency vet hospital we are experienced urgent pet care providers and are ready to assist with all of your pets needs.
Some emergencies are obvious – a dog runs across the road and is hit by a car. Others may be just as serious, but not as obvious. For example, a German shepherd appears restless after a large meal and tries to vomit; unknown to the owner, this is the beginning of Gastric Dilatation and Volvulus (Bloat), one of the most serious medical emergencies in large breed dogs.
While no one can be prepared for all emergencies, here are some simple steps you should follow and clinical signs to look for if your dog or cat is ill or involved in an accident. Who knows, it just may save your pet’s life. What should I do during a Pet Emergency?
Advantages of Urgent Pet Care
- Quality care for your pet and a positive experience for you
- Affordable prices
- Convenient, late night hours
- No appointment necessary for urgent pet care situations
- Timely treatment
- Highly trained and compassionate medical team
- Full-service capabilities: x-ray, ultrasound, pharmacy, blood work, EKG, fluid therapy, laser surgery, and pain management
- Working relationships and access to board certified specialists if necessary
- After treatment, a report is automatically sent to your primary veterinarian for follow-up