We want you
Through competitive compensation, comprehensive employee benefits, a family-oriented culture, and a strong belief in work/life balance we attract qualified individuals who strive to be the best and enjoy learning new skills.
- We provide a strong team environment where we can all enjoy each other’s company, have fun, and maintain our high standards of patient care and customer service. We believe you should enjoy going to work!
- We believe in work/life balance. Team members enjoy paid time off and a consistent work schedule.
- We believe in continuing education and on-the-job training to help team members achieve their personal and professional career goals.
- Our team members are our biggest asset. They are valued for their ideas, skills, education, and expertise.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Program
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership to Miramont
- Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Dues
- Free Doggie Day Care
- Excellent Pet Care Benefits
Start A Grover Career
We are always accepting applications and we keep qualified resumes on file for six months.
Fax your resume, cover letter and application to (970) 416-8995
Veterinary Nurses assist the doctors to the fullest extent possible to help improve quality of care and to aid the doctors in achieving greater efficiency by relieving them of technical nursing care. On a daily basis, veterinary nurses assist in a multitude of procedures including, but not limited to, physical exams, immunizations, dentals, anesthesia monitoring, hospitalization, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging. Additionally, nurses assist with client education and inventory maintenance.
Veterinary Nursing Assistant
Veterinary Assistants support the doctors and veterinary nurses with cleaning and maintaining equipment, feeding and exercising hospitalized patients, preparing the surgery suite, restraining and handling patients, and completing administrative tasks
Customer Service Team
The Customer Service Team is responsible for efficiently managing and coordinating the appointment schedule and boarding/day care reservations; greeting clients; differentiating routine cases from emergency cases; entering patient, client, and financial data in to the computer; discussing overall charges and payment policies with clients; processing payments; and accurately maintaining the reminder system. They are also responsible for assisting with client retention and community outreach activities. Members of the Customer Service Team must also build positive, professional relationships with clients and staff members.
The Kennel Team is responsible for the care and well-being of all boarding and day care pets. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring accurate boarding records are maintained; assessing the personality of new boarders and assigning appropriate play groups based on temperament, age, and size; supervising play groups; and ensuring all boarding safety and supervisory policies are strictly adhered to. They are also responsible for feeding, medicating, and cleaning up after boarded animals, as well as the overall up-keep and maintenance of facility.
- Veterinary Nursing Assistant (full time)