Through competitive compensation, comprehensive employee benefits, a family-oriented culture, and a strong belief in work/life balance we attract qualified individuals who strive to be the best.
- We believe you should enjoy going to work! We provide a strong team environment where we can all enjoy each other’s company, have fun, and maintain our high standards of patient care and customer service.
- We believe in work/life balance. Team members enjoy paid time off, a consistent weekly schedule, and a 4-day work week.
- We believe in continuing education and on-the-job training to help team members achieve their personal and professional career goals.
- Our team members are our biggest asset. They are valued for their ideas, skills, education, and expertise.
Becoming a ‘Grover’ is not Easy
Becoming a ‘Grover’ is not easy. In fact, it can be difficult to get a job here, but it’s worth it! During the application and interview process we will judge everything about you to determine if we want you representing us, and caring for our patients and clients. During the interview process, we also expect to be judged by you. Are we a good fit for you? Will we meet your expectations for an employer?
We are interested in like-minded people who appreciate and live by our core values.
- Grovers have Vision: We promise that no matter how extensive a treatment plan our clients choose, they can always count on us to respect their decisions without judgment and care for their pet as much as they do.
- Grovers have Attitude: We expect of each other: cooperation, dependability, warmth, attentiveness, good manners, tact, positivity, and being approachable.
- Grovers have Integrity: We will do nothing that demeans or dishonors ourselves, our personal reputation, or the reputation of Aspen Grove.
- Grovers Listen: Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. We will strive to understand.
- Grovers are One Team: Whole and undivided
- Grovers are Compassionate: We are not only in the business of taking care of pets; we are in the business of taking care of the people who take care of their pets.
- Grovers are Professional in All Things: Professional is not a label you give yourself – it’s a description you hope others will apply to you.
- Grover Value Excellence:
- We under-promise and over-deliver our customer service, but not by much
- We proactively do something beneath our positions on a daily basis
- We are obsessed with solutions not problems
- We listen more than we talk
- Change happens. We adapt quickly and respond gracefully
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Program
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Dues
- Free Doggie Day Care
- Excellent Pet Care Benefits
Start Your Career
We are always accepting applications and we keep qualified resumes on file for six months. Fax your resume, cover letter and application to (970) 416-8995.
Veterinary Nurses assist the doctors to the fullest extent possible to help improve quality of care and to aid the doctors in achieving greater efficiency by relieving them of technical nursing care. On a daily basis, veterinary nurses assist in a multitude of procedures including, but not limited to, physical exams, immunizations, dentals, anesthesia monitoring, hospitalization, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging. Additionally, nurses assist with client education and inventory maintenance.
Veterinary Nursing Assistant
Veterinary Assistants support the doctors and veterinary nurses with cleaning and maintaining equipment, feeding and exercising hospitalized patients, preparing the surgery suite, restraining and handling patients, and completing administrative tasks.
Customer Service Team (CSR)
The Customer Service Team is responsible for efficiently managing all client needs and communication, coordinating the appointment schedule and boarding/day care reservations; telephone triage (differentiating routine from emergency cases over the phone); maintenance of electronic medical records; discussing charges and payment policies with clients; processing payments; and accurately maintaining the treatment reminder system. They are also responsible for assisting with client retention and community outreach activities. Members of the Customer Service Team must also build positive, professional relationships with clients and staff members.
The Kennel Team is responsible for the care and well-being of all boarding and day care pets. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring accurate boarding records are maintained; assessing the personality of new boarders and assigning appropriate play groups based on temperament, age, and size; supervising play groups; infectious disease control, and ensuring all boarding safety and supervisory policies are strictly adhered to. They are also responsible for feeding, medicating, and cleaning up after boarded animals, as well as the overall up-keep and maintenance of facility.