Dog-Friendly Patios in Fort Collins
Patio season is almost here in Fort Collins, and you’re likely to find that a lot of people are kicking back, dining and drinking with friends (four-legged pals included!). Dog-owners are lucky to live here because Fort Collins has many dog-friendly patios around town. Here are some that we recommend and some common patio rules for you and your furry companion to follow!
Fort Collins Dog-Friendly Patios
- Jessup Farm Barrel House | 1921 Jessup Drive
- New Belgium Brewing | 500 Linden Street
- Rainbow Restaurant | 212 W Laurel Street
- Odell Brewing Company | 800 E Lincoln Ave
- Oregano’s Pizza Bistro | 4235 S College Ave
- Funkwerks Brewery & Taproom | 1900 E Lincon Ave Unit B
- The Exchange | 234 N College Ave Unit D
- Prost Brewing | 321 Old Firehouse Alley
- Cafe Bluebird | 524 W. Laurel Street
- Horse & Dragon Brewing Company | 124 Racquette Drive
Dog-Friendly Patios with Exceptions
The following restaurants have patios in which your dog must be on the outside of the patio railing. This may make it a little more difficult to dine with your dog, however, they are still great options.
- Coopersmith’s Pub & Brewing | 5 Old Town Square
- Blind Pig Pub | 214 Linden Street
- Mayor of Old Town | 632 S Mason Street
Patio Rules and Common Courtesy
- Be sure to leave your dog on a leash. This will keep them, and others, safe.
- Bring a water bowl along. While a lot of places have them available, some may not. Keep your pet properly hydrated on your outing.
- Make sure your dog socializes with other dogs well. There is a good chance that there will be many other furry friends enjoying time on the patio.
- Make sure your dog doesn’t bark a lot. People don’t want to hear endless barking when they are trying to relax or enjoy a meal.