Owners must provide proof that their pet has been vaccinated by a veterinarian and is up to date on the following vaccines:
- 1 or 3 year Distemper/Parvo
- 1 or 3 year Rabies
- Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine within 6 months
Toys & Treats
The health, safety and comfort of your pet is our highest priority. For the safety of your pet, we have the following policy regarding leaving toys and treats in the kennels:
- No toys, bones, rawhides, or CET treats are allowed in the kennels. They can be a choking hazard!
- Treats, jerky, and biscuits that are consumed immediately are ok and provided per owner request.
- A stuffed kong is allowed to be left in the kennel during lunch (stuffed with peanut butter or a treat). The kong has to be a minimum of 2″ in diameter.
- We are happy to supply your pet with a stuffed kong for an additional $0.50 cents per “chew.”
As humans we need our downtime, away from people, to relax. Dogs are the same way. They need their downtime, away from other dogs, to relax as well . If your dog isn’t in a playing mood, or is tired of being of around his friends he can become grumpy and snap at other dogs. To help avoid this, we have a 3 day a week limit for each dog.
All pets over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered. Read our Puppy Day Care Policy including the risks and benefits of boarding or putting a younger puppy in day care.
Cancellation & No-show Policy
A 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule a day care reservation. Without proper notification, clients are still responsible for paying for the days they have reserved. If you have a day care package, you will lose the day from your package if you do not give proper notice or do not show up.