The Cabins of Aspen Grove are located conveniently in the heart mid-town Fort Collins.
We know that your pet is part of the family, and while you are away they are one of your main concerns. Whether with us for overnight boarding or just for the day your pet will be cared for, played with, and under the watchful eyes of an experienced and professionally trained Fort Collins kennel team.
Tour The Cabins
Due to our guests’ daily schedule, the kennel staff is busy caring for and supervising playgroups most of the day. So playgroups are not left unsupervised, we only offer tours of our facility during Nap Time (noon – 2 pm) Monday – Friday. Please call to schedule your tour at (970)416-0232!
The Aspen Grove Difference
At The Cabins of Aspen Grove, there is no need to choose a level of care because all of our guests receive the same 5-star treatment.
Outdoor/Indoor playtime in doggie day care is included with overnight boarding. Private play is available for those boarding guests who do not enjoy playing with others. Learn more about boarding a non-social dog
All of our guests enjoy access to the following amenities at no extra charge.
- Three large outdoor play yards that are shaded and mud-free. Play groups are separated for safety based on personality assessment, age, and size
- Indoor play area with garage door opening up into one of our yards
- Plenty of toys and enrichment in all the yards to keep dogs entertained for hours
- Climate controlled kennels with privacy panels for stress-free relaxation and sleeping
- Comfortable cots and bedding
- Joined kennels for housemates to stay together
- Consistent and fun daily schedule
- Unlimited love and attention from kennel team members
- Quiet kitty cabins tucked away from the hustle and bustle of our canine guests
- Each kitty cabin has 3 rooms; the largest with a shelf for jumping or perching
- Separate smaller rooms for secure sleeping and a litter box
- 7-story play enclosures with ramps, shelves, hiding spots and enrichment toys for our feline guests who enjoy playing
- One-on-one play time and attention from a kennel member for those kitties who enjoy human interaction
Our Experienced and Professionally Trained Kennel Team
Offering the best in overnight and extended-stay dog boarding in Fort Collins
In order to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for your pet, our kennel team members complete a comprehensive training program. In addition, our kennel team attends nine trainings per year in animal behavior, infectious disease control and medical care/triage. Kennel attendants at The Cabins have immediate access to a team of veterinarians and veterinary nurses for whatever questions might arise with your pet.
Our infectious disease and medical triage/emergency preparedness protocols are under the immediate supervision of a veterinarian.
Our training program focuses on:
- In-depth infectious disease control
- Medical triage & emergency preparedness
- Reading body language
- Managing group play and off-leash control
- Enrichment & appropriate play
- Safely stopping rough play
- Handling both dominant and submissive dogs properly
- Promoting a confident dog
On-Site Medical Care
The Cabins are located inside Aspen Grove Veterinary Care, a full-service animal hospital and pet urgent care. If your pet gets sick or injured while a guest at The Cabins, treatment is not delayed. Medical care begins immediately at our onsite veterinary hospital.
While here, let us also help you keep your pet’s preventative care up-to-date.
- Yearly Wellness Exams
- Nail Trim
- Nail Trim with Dremel
- Anal Gland Expressions
- Clean Ears
- Spay, Neuter, or Dental
- Senior Wellness Exam
- Blood work for Thyroid or other chronic conditions